Granite is an eye-catching natural stone that is formed underneath the earth’s shell. It is produced from magma. There are different forms of granite usually adorned with a numerous of color variations.
Emerald Pearl Granite is one of the most common colors of granite which is put on the market in the present day. This particular granite comes from Norway and is a combination of green, gray and blue. The other names of the Emerald Pearl Granite are Labrador Gold, Nordic Ice, Perla Smeralda or Labrador Green.
If green is your preferential shade, then Emerald Pearl Granite is the appropriate choice for your kitchen’s furnishings. With several contradictory shade variations, emerald green granite adjoins a valiant strike of comparing color against pink, crimson, white or golden kitchen cupboards. This granite is also extremely resistant to tarnishing, which is one of the main causes of making it a preferred choice for kitchen countertop.
Taking care of your Emerald Pearl Granite Countertops
The Emerald Pearl Granite kitchen countertops are resilient in addition to gorgeous. Therefore, they require an extraordinary concern so that their smoothness and elegant facade stays perfect. Always indulge soft and fragile things to use upon granite, and avoid razor-sharp or harsh things on it.
Clear out spills at once. It is most essential in the case of some sour spills-just like lemon fluid, wine or vinegar. The tart in these fluids can scratch the facade of granite and put in an appearance of nebulous dots or circles.
- Always use such a cleaner which is pH neutral and mild and avoid those cleaners which contain ammonia, citrus or vinegar. These cleaners will spoil and roughen the shine of the Emerald Pearl Granite.
- All the times, use stands for searing pots or dishes. Though granite is resistant to heat, but extreme heat can harm the shine of the top of the granite countertop.
- Don’t draw any kind of utensils across the countertops. Because, the metal items can create grazes on the facade of your granite countertops. Eventually, the façade can turn into visibly blemished by the items being over and over again scraped up crosswise it.
- When you will cut something on the Emerald Pearl Granite countertops, all the times use cutting boards. Because the sharp knife and the fluids of the vegetables etc. can create ugly marks on the granite façad.
- It is important to seal your granite countertop at least once per year with stone sealant. Do not use such a sealant which is non-penetrating.
The recipe of Homemade Granite Polish
Granite will begin to look deadly over time after continuous usages. But, the shine of your granite countertops can be re-established with home-based stone polish. The polish can be prepared with only some ingredients which are found in your storeroom or nearby grocery shop.
- At first, clean the façade of the Emerald Pearl Granite countertop with a mild cleaner. Wipe out the cleaner with a soft rug.
- Then, take a plastic spray bottle and pour two cups of water, one-fourth cup of edible soda and two table spoon liquid dish wash soap in it.
- Fix up the bottle’s top and shake up it forcefully to mix up the entire ingredients well.
- Now, spray the home-based polish over the façade of the granite countertop.
- After that, massage the polish on the granite with a soft sponge in a round motion.
If you follow the above instructions properly, your Emerald Pearl Granite countertops will continue to show its shine and attractive look for a long time.